Tabs

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Food Challenge #3

October 6th, 2010

This weeks recipie, caare of Alexis, is Spaghetti and Artichoke Hearts and Tomatoes.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/10/wednesday-night-dinner-spaghetti-with-artichoke-hearts-and-tomatoes/

The thing I love about the Pioneer Woman, who is the wonderful author of this awesome recipie, she always talks about using what you have in your pantry.

Well, as I went through what I had, I realized I was missing half of the stuff called for!

But that's life.

So I did have artichokes,
but i had no tomatoes...
so I put in spinach and mushrooms.

I didnt' have chicken broth, but I did have chicken bullion, which is aparently a cooking faux pas, but WHO CARES!!! *laughs maniacly*

I didn't have olive oil, I used canola.

OH! And I used marinated artichokes!! SO THERE!!!

Anyways, it was delicious!



So there it is!

Yum Yum!
~Becky

3 comments:

Alexis said...

looks incredible!!! I wish I could make meals with cooked mushrooms- I'm outnumbered two to one.

Becky Kraft said...

Thanks! I'm having fun cooking and trying new things! Brandon really liked this one! He's already requesting it again. :)

Anonymous said...

This was AMAZING!!!!!! I would definitely like some chicken in this. It would top it off, Becky agrees, but it was AWESOME just like it is. We will have it again!