Tabs

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fight those leftover blues!!

October 10th, 2010

If you are like me, I tend to end up with left overs.
And I hate making new dishes when I have perfectly good food left.

Part of the problem is nobody wants to eat the leftover food for the third night in a row even if you argue that there are starving children all over the world who would happily eat the same thing for the next 10 years as long as they were getting food!!
(But I still don't listen to myself)

Well, One way to fight the leftover blues and still use what you already have is by making a new dish! The easiest, and one of my fav's is Spaghetti Bake!

This is a specialty of my mom's!

It's quick and easy and is great on a Sunday (the food guys!!! Not my mom!! Sorry Mom, I am not responsible for the dirty thoughts that people have. LOVE!!!)

Pretty much you put in your spaghetti in a glass baking dish. Add your sauce on top.
We had left over mushrooms and chicken that we added in too! (see, you can recycle everything!! Perhaps it comes from living in Oregon....)



Add some grated cheese, cover in foil and bake for 15-20 min on 350 degrees aaaaaand...



You're done!
Have some garlic bread (melt butter, mix in garlic salt and spread on bread) and call it a meal!!

~Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um... This was YUMMY!!!!!