Tabs

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life questions or tired ramblings?

Can you do nothing all day and still be tired? Not that I don't do anything. But my job (or jobs) are not that physically tiring but I can barely keep my eyes open. When did this happen!? It seemed like only a little bit ago I could stay up late and run on very little sleep and here I am at age 22 and I am sleeping with my eyes open! Not really cause it's hard to sleep like that.

Can you miss someone so much! And yet never cry? I've tried. Thinking that if I can make myself cry than I might feel better. But when you can't cry does that make you real?

Do you ever feel that your life is so good, so blessed, that you have no idea what life is really like? Like you are in a dream world where things are strange and you move too slow, but you can't wake up? And you think you are dreaming, but you can't be sure. And you want something horrible or something that hurts to happen to you just to be sure that you really exist and have feelings.

Can you hate your life for being mediocre? For having a safe life?

Is it ok to be one of the crowd? To not do anything wonderful or spectacular or worth noticing? Can I just be one of the masses. The faceless in a crowd. Nothing is expected of me to produce something great or change the world. Just live and go along with whatever happens.

Maybe I'm just tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that hating your life means that you need something to excite and change it and to find something that is new that you can grab a hold of. You know... I would love to know what, besides teaching, you are called to... What you think?

P.S.-Can you email me your wedding guest list?

Thanks love!

Brandon James