Tabs

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today we celebrated Brandon's Birthday with a little BBQ with family and I volunteered to bake a cake and bring ice cream.

But instead of a cake I decided to make cupcakes!!!



Brandon's favorite cake is carrot cake. So I make him that for his birthday every year!

I wasn't sure how to decorate the cupcakes though... so I started with some frosting which I tinted Green and Yellow



And this is what I came out with!




Yes I went Ducks theme though it pained me to blaspheme so I did it for him.

It was fun though! Thank you mom for all the great baking supplies!!

I love baking!! :)

2 comments:

Alexis said...

they look beautiful!

Melissa said...

They do look pretty but it hurts me so to see such terrible colors on such delicious cakes! ;) love you!