Tabs

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I've been feeling creative lately and since it is fall and I now have my own place to decorate in seasonal decor!! Hooray!!!

Fortunately for me I went to Mom Kraft's stamp class and we got to make some really nice fall cards and such!


Here is our first project a really cute magnet that now resides on my fridge!


This was our second one. A little red wagon and a box! The box is great cause it can be used for many different things, like baby blocks or to hold candy as little prizes! Mine is actually lopsided, but fortunately you can't tell here! :)


This was a fun card that is really a tri-fold. It is a good way to also use up all those little scraps of paper you have lying around from scrapbooking.


This card turned out really cool with the spotlight effect. I think that it would look cute with a small owl in its branches too!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks like you had fun! :) I like the sparkles on the pumpkin- I have such a weakness for the 'bling'

Becky Kraft said...

me too. I find myself longing for some glitter paint every now and then...