Tabs

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I should have stayed in bed.

I am having one of those times where it just isn't going the way it should.
I would say that it is more than just having a case of
the Mondays... more than just a few bad days... I would say it is turning into a bad week.
It started with an innocent beach trip where my wallet was stolen. Not fun. We cancelled the cards but still license gone.
And it's not easy finding time to get a new one.
And since I'm married it's time to change my name too. But getting all the necessary paper work has proven difficult through a series of unavoidable events.
To add to it I have broken 2 water bottles, a really nice one of a kind bracelet that can not be replaced, and have been ill.
Though these events don't seem extraordinary horrible they have just continued to add up. And to end my "lovely" week, I discovered that my wallet was not stollen but had been at work since last Thursday.

I feel lame.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

aw, becky I'm sorry. I hope today is better and that the long weekend will give you time to snuggle, read and drink a large cup of tea. :)

Becky Kraft said...

Yup! Even though my weekend is already filling up. Oh well! It's good to be busy sometimes.