Tabs

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who doesn't like cake!?

September 1st, 2010

Come on Oregon! Just because it's September doesn't mean that summer has to leave!!!!
grrr....

Anyways...

Today at school I did a project which raised a few eyebrows on some adult faces, and a few kids too.

But HA!! We should them didn't we kids!?

Kids: ...* crickets chirping *....

Me: Aaaanyways, since it seems I'm on my own on this one.

I asked the kids at work, or really, their parents to bring in micorwavable coffee mug by September 1st. I gave them a week and a half.
Plenty of time.
So of course there were only 6 out of 16 kids that actually had them.


Parents: "Bye sweetie! Have a good day!"
Me: "Did you bring a mug for today?"
Kids: "No. (almost crying) Am I not gonna do our project!
Me: "No, you can still make it, I brought extra."
Kids: "yeay!"
Parents: "Oh, they are supposed to have a mug? I had no idea. Well bye!"
Me: ... unamused face ....

So here we are with most of my own cups and we are making cake in our coffee mugs!


Here's what you do.

1.Make cake mix. Follow the instructions. It can be any kind.

2.Mix in instant pudding. This can also be any flavor.

3.Grease your mug.

4.Pour in 1/2 cup of batter.

5.Microwave for 2 min.

CAREFUL!! It's Hot!!

6.And enjoy.!!

You can also add chocolate chips in the batter or marshmallows.


And there you have a delicious treat!!
Yum yum!



Oh and don't rely on the parents to remember anything!

~Becky

No comments: