Tabs

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Day at the Park

August 18th, 2010

As I continue to build my repertoire of photo's, I hope to eventually start my own company.
Hense the name.

I also am in the process of creating release papers for the kids at the learning center to use as promotional material for myself because these kids are SO FREAKING CUTE!!

I LOVE to take pictures of kids, but I am limited in what I can actually post. So the one's I have chosen for today aren't really the best ones but are ones I can post because you can't tell who they are. Unless you are Crystal and know them like I do.

First!

We saw a blimp today.


And this picture is cool.






























Trying to stay out of the hot sun.





























I love her tat!



Hopefully I will have better pics to post of kids soon.
~Becky

No comments: