Tabs

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My favorite toddler!

I was very excited to get a call from Alexis asking me if I would be interested in watching Emma and I totally was!

Brandon came with and we hung out with her for a few hours.



Emma showed me her moms hat. She looked very cute in it!





Emma was very happy to show me her room. I love the way her room is set up and everything is at her eye level (good job Alexis!!)



She showed me her table and her very own chair, which she was very proud of. And we colored on her white board.



Emma showed me her marble works.



And her animal stickers.



And her sponge numbers!



And a big red balloon!



We went downstairs and Emma showed me her friend Chloe.



Then she shared some snuggles with Brandon!

And that was pretty much our evening!

I Loved it!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Lol, that picture of Chloe looks so funny. Especially when you wrote, ;her friend' lol you expect to see a nice kitty. *sigh anyways, love the pictures and thank you SO much for watching her again tonight. See you in 4 hours...oh and emma is going to link to your blog :)