Tabs

Sunday, July 12, 2009

'bout that time eh?

It is now July 12th. I can't believe it!
I feel like someone should call me and say "7 days...." in a creepy voice and then hang up. But i don't know how many people actually get that reference... hee hee.

I am starting to get excited about the wedding. I can't believe that it is almost here.
I think that part of the reason that I am feeling good this week about it is because I am realizing just how much help that I am getting. I am not a person who asks for help. I've always just had this belief that I should be able to do all things myself and if I can't do them myself I shouldn't do them. Essentially I just don't ask for help cause it is weakness. I'm not really sure where this mentality came from but I have had it all my life. Asking for help for the wedding has not been easy, but I have tried to be better and I think I am starting to get the hang of it. I can't be everywhere doing everything that day. I can't cut the cake or pour the punch or tell people when to do things, so I have to tear down the walls and ask others to help us out.

And I want to give a HUGE thank you to all of you that are helping us and blessing us with your gifts of service! Especially Alexis!! Thank you SOOOO very much!!

sigh....7 more days....

Right'o!

No comments: