Tabs

Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl, Friends, and Candy Sushi



This Superbowl game was pretty sweet. Even if the Cardinals lost :(. But still a very cool game. Also hanging out with really awesome people! I love to hang out with them all so it makes me sad that I live all the way out in Canby. Man! I wish I didn’t live so far away…but that will hopefully change soon. Maybe not that soon, but I don’t want it to be too long.

Anyways, for the Superbowl I made some candy sushi which everyone seemed to like which made me happy! I love to make food that people enjoy. I found the idea in a magazine and really liked the idea. So I looked it up online and there were various ways to make the candy sushi.
I tried a few and I think I really like the rice krispie treats and the Twinkies. It was hard to wrap the fruit roll up around the marshmallows because of all the powder on them. I didn’t try the peach rings and pillow mint ones, but that is one that I would like to try in the future. The powdered donuts were a good one too, even though it has powder.
So here are some pics.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Yes, it was a nice night. And wow on the candy sushi!They were beautiful!